Here are a handful of New England traditions to commit to now, before it’s too late.
- June: Visit Quechee, VT in June for their 34th Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival.
- July: Did you know every summer in June and July, Montreal plays host to the International Fireworks Competition?
- July: Spend the Fourth of July camping on the Boston Harbor Islands, and watch the fireworks from your campsite.
- August: Spend the weekend of August 10/11 in Rangeley, ME(the entrance to the AT’s 100 miles of wilderness) and attend the Saddleback Mountain Bluegrass Festival.
- October: Take advantage of leaf peeper season by booking Oktoberfest Weekend at the Von Trapp Family Lodge, in Stowe, VT.
Like this article? Want to get this content in your inbox every week? Subscribe now